I have one more day to get all of my crap packed up and shipped. Most of it is already in the mail, but there’s still a few odds and ends left in the apt. I have lots to blog about but no time to do so. Therefore, you will be getting random bulletpoints until I have time to write more.
- There are good times to get reacquainted with spending 24/7 with your spouse after living apart for 2.5 years. Packing for a major move is not one of them.
- I had a dream that had Comrade Physioprof in it. What does that say about the amount of time I spend in the blogging world?
- I tried to say goodbye to my advisor. However, my eyes started tearing up so I ended with, “Well, I guess this is it!” I’ll be sending him an email later.
- I really must learn how to dust. Really.
- Husband and I may have internet addictions. We both get online within 5 minutes of waking up in the morning.