Lately, I’ve been thinking about posting to the blog a lot and I’ve even started a few posts but I don’t even get them finished before a new blog post topic comes along and then I don’t feel like writing about the previous post anymore. So, I’m just going to do the random bullet points thing:
- My brother’s baby was born May 9. I would have blogged about it then but Nephew the 3rd had some problems at first and was in the neonatal ICU and it was just too hard to write about it. He’s fine now and at home and everything is okay.
- Just found out my Husband’s brother’s baby is going to be a boy. That’s four nephews for those of you keeping track.
- My 9th wedding anniversary was in early May. It was sad that Husband wasn’t here so we could celebrate together.
- My birthday was in late May. I am now 35. I have been thinking a lot about my life, the past and the present and what I want for the future.
- My last day in lab is supposed to be this Friday. I’ve been pretty apathetic about getting stuff done so now I’m going to cram it all in this week.
- My last appt. with my psychiatrist is tomorrow morning. This makes me sad. I wish I could take her with me to CA.
- There was no nonfiction book for May. Thank goodness I read three in April so I’m not behind in my goal of reading 12 this year.
- I’ve been reading a lot of mysteries lately. Not sure why. Though I do like how everything gets tidied up at the end.
- I went to the bookstore yesterday and I saw books advertising recipes and knitting patterns and cleaning tips. The surprising thing about this was that I saw them in the mystery section. I do not need recipes or knitting patterns or cleaning tips in my mystery books. If I want any of that, I’ll go to the non-fiction section.
I suppose that’s it for now. I’ve got to get to lab and get cracking on finishing freezing everything down!